• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - ftp to silver transition (1 Viewer)

RedCents
353¢
So now that my accounts have run through their krono, they went back to free to play, not silver.

I cant seem to find anything in the past few years about this, but did they change that? They're all new accounts made in Feb that I used a Krono on. Didn't know if I had to actually sub a month or what, but figured I'd check.

Thanks!

edit: there, they're and their lol.

There’s no more silver tier. Been that way at least as far back as 2017, maybe earlier
I did find this thread here that makes me feel like they should've went to silver. I knew you couldn't outright upgrade to silver, but thought that once you're all access, it slides into a silver status. I know my one account is an old one that was silver and went back to silver, but the new ones have not and went back to ftp.

https://www.redguides.com/community/threads/silver-accounts.71793/

So now that my accounts have run through their krono, they went back to free to play, not silver.

I cant seem to find anything in the past few years about this, but did they change that? They're all new accounts made in Feb that I used a Krono on. Didn't know if I had to actually sub a month or what, but figured I'd check.

Thanks!

edit: there, they're and their lol.
As of early last year, this no longer works. They have "de-bugged" it so you can no longer obtain Silver with the Krono trick or any trick.

Only works on the original old intended accounts. Pre 2014

Question - ftp to silver transition

Users who are viewing this thread

Back