• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Macro - Free Ranger Macro (1 Viewer) 0

I started playing a ranger. Back in the day they were a joke but now that ammo is no longer an issue and headshot is a thing, they're slightly OP... which works out well for me because that's now my main, lol.

Definitely going to grab this update. Got to keep up with my competition.
Free ranger has mq2ranger beat by a mile. You nevah need to do config thingiemadoos with mine, there are no boohoo check this boxs or range modificationers needed. Its got BRAWNDO AI tm its just works! With mine you can be rangerin thingers, Kilin Namers while batin! Can yours?

Free ranger has mq2ranger beat by a mile. You nevah need to do config thingiemadoos with mine, there are no boohoo check this boxs or range modificationers needed. Its got BRAWNDO AI tm its just works! With mine you can be rangerin thingers, Kilin Namers while batin! Can yours?
but there is no mq2ranger :rolleyes:

hmm is it finally time to make that ranger ive always dreamed about...

ranger gate incomming

"This is a self learning AI. With its skill you will be the greatest ever!" Fact Checked You won't be a better Ranger then Me. the Macro might get you close. needs update with Chat GPT

Macro - Free Ranger Macro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back