• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Free full VS2005 (Untill June 30, 2006, US only) (1 Viewer)

The0Eldest

RedCents
(yes it is posted on MQ2, that is me)

http://www.learn2asp.net/Campaign.aspx

This is an offer from MS, watch 3 of their ASP.NET webcasts and they ship you a full version of VS2005, for all their supported languages, C++,C#,J#,VB, and all that crap.

I also found the PHP - ASP .NET video rather interesting.

(before someone else asks, no you don't have to watch the videos, just download them, not even that I think, but they are interesting if you are in the field of web development.)

Reported to take 3-6 weeks for them to ship it, they were shipping to Canada but they stopped due to high demand, as always it is only while supplies last.

I signed up...and started 3 videos...and closed them a short time later...hoping I will get an email confirmation soon about getting the studio softare :) ...

Shipping Info Your gift has been shipped

It's not called userprofile. Just to clear things up a bit. it's called 'My Events'. At the very bottom of that page it will say if it has been shipped. Thanks for the link eldest. needed a new copy after giving my last one to a friend heh.

Anyone got there's yet? I sent off for it and it said I will recieve my gift but haven't gotten it yet, wanted to confirm the delivery time is up to 8 weeks.

Just an update for those wondering. I signed up for this back in june before the deadline.

Guess what i just got mine today =)

non resale VS2005 Standard and an ASP.Net Book.

Just letting you all know its not a myth..

VEA

vearroyo said:
Just an update for those wondering. I signed up for this back in june before the deadline.

Guess what i just got mine today =)

non resale VS2005 Standard and an ASP.Net Book.

Just letting you all know its not a myth..

VEA

Same, mine came not 10 minutes ago.

Not everyone likes the idea of pirating software. I do.. I love it.. but some people don't. =)

Lets say that you decide that you want to develop a program and you pirated the software that was used to create it. If by chance that the program or whatever it is made enough money, a company could turn around and say that they want X amount of your income since the program was first released, not to mention damages. It saves your ass from being sued if you're a hardcore developer.

Lets say that you decide that you want to develop a program and you pirated the software that was used to create it. If by chance that the program or whatever it is made enough money, a company could turn around and say that they want X amount of your income since the program was first released, not to mention damages. It saves your ass from being sued if you're a hardcore developer.

that too

Hah I got mine too yesterday. I had forgotten about it as well and was just happy to have a package arrive in the mail. That is a really good feeling for me :)

Its funny but I just got mine as well. I had noticed the message after the deadline. I took a chance and followed the link anyway. I only had to just start the movies they wanted me to watch, i never really watched, thou i did download and save for later if need be. It took forever and i thought that i wouldnt get since it had been awhile. Then boom, my husband brings a box in with my name on it, he looked ready to explode. lol probably thinking I had gone and spent more money without telling him. He was so happy to find out what was inside. In our family he is the computer fixer nerd and I'm the computer programmer fixer nerd. And we both play EQ so its great to be able to compile my own if need be.

Wierd really, mine never came to my house. Instead, they shipped it to my old workplace and one of my old workmates came up to me last night at a party and goes, "Yeah, Kathy wanted me to ask you if you wanted the software that came to the store the other day."

First off, I am like "What the fuck?" and then I realized what it was, I just can't figure out why I shipped it to my old workplace.

The web site now says that it is sending a "Visual Studio Professional Edition 90-day trial DVD" and an ASP.NET 2.0 book.

Did those of you that received the DVD get the 90-day trial version too?

Free full VS2005 (Untill June 30, 2006, US only)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back