• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Free Expansions? (1 Viewer)

Alatyami

NotAddicted.com Engineer (Retired)
RedCents
794¢
Hey guys, I've got 7 inactive accounts, 1 active account and Im trying to figure out how to get the free expansions on them. Is it automatic or do you have to get sony to send you an activiation key?

~Alatyami

I didn't do anything through station or billing or anything else to that effect when I came back to the game. I just logged into my old accounts and BAM, they had the flags for all of the expansions.

From what my understanding is, that prior to the 25th, when the Living Legacy promo expires.. if you go back to paid subscription then your accounts keep the expansions as a free "Secrets of Faydwer" all in one bundle.

Yes, your old accounts should be able to log on with 14 expansion available. If you check your account status there will be an odd 52-day license that expires today.

Tomorrow, unfortunately, your license expires and (presumably) you won't be able to log on. You know how SOE is. They may or may not stop the promo when they say they are, but according to the billing info it looks like it will shut off automatically tonight.

Woot i got all my accounts upgraded but two of them (one is active and the other I closed in May).

Sucks that it only applied to old accounts.

Maybe the next on will be for those accounts that have been open since '99.

~Alatyami

Just recently in last week had 3 of my 4 accts upgraded with all xpansions. So the deadline of the 25th seems to be extended. I didn't recieve the xtras [legacy satchel] on my one acct. but did get it on the other 2.
I suggest if you want cheap xpansion upgrade you hurry. I did mine from 8/5-8/10

i in fact opened my main account a week before the promo on the credit card but then when the promo went in to affect i got the legacy satchel and my next billing date was moved to July 25... so that worked surprisingly.... and it is nice to have the full expansions on all my accounts now and did not have to pay for them for a month or so. but will still have to buy the new expansion for all of them when SoD comes out.

hope they merg servers again soon i say. game play is just not as good when you have a shortage of clerics on server. and crowded zones would be a "plesently suprise."
~sebi

Free Expansions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back