• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Force Return to Camp (1 Viewer)

whateveryouwant

RedCents
10¢
My question is - Is there a way with KissAssist to force return to camp after.. 10 minutes? PullerTank mode will run around a bit more than id like, every.. 10-20 minutes id like the toon to run back to "camp" and start killing from that location

I d love this for hunter mode as well, I figured in Hunter mode my grp starts killing mobs and moves on in a direction until the max radius is reached. Then it gets stuck. All it then does is targeting every mob within close range and ignoring them cause they are out of set hunter area (radius from starting point). There are still mobs within the hunterarea but would require the grp to run back to starting point first to then start killing the mobs in the other direction. Or do I have to set pullrange to double the radius of the hunterarearadius to cover for that behaviour? As soon as respawns happen behind grp they start killing again, but this alot idle time.

Hunter mode does not return to home base. Hunter is the least tested of the kiss modes. Seriously I am surprised it works as well as it does. I will be updating Kiss all through June and I will be giving hunter some special attention as well. Like the hunter needs to be aware of the overall group position so he doesn't leave people behind while they are buffing that become unleashed. return to home base makes sense as well if out of mobs or near a radius edge. I will add that.

Question - Force Return to Camp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back