• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Follow, come to me button issue. (1 Viewer)

Seandav1709

RedCents
I'm having a problem with the 3 preset buttons with kissassist. The follow and come to me button had worked (partially) at one point till about a week ago. I main a Necro and use a sk and beast who both have a plugin from the site. Everything I've seen online seems to be ok when I check in game. So I'm just looking for some help/advice on what might have happened. I have dannet and nav mesh loaded. Setting camps and chase are fine. And atm I go to each character and /follow my Necro. But I'd like to get these helpful buttons working and set up some hotkeys to make missions and such a little smoother. Ty for any help.

They use either Dannet or eqbc, so you have to have those working to have the other characters listen to the commands

Come to me uses mq2nav with meshes
Follow me uses mq2advpath

Since both aren't working, it sounds like you are not connected to either eqbc or Dannet - whatever your communication choice is

They use either Dannet or eqbc, so you have to have those working to have the other characters listen to the commands

Since both aren't working, it sounds like you are not connected to either eqbc or Dannet - whatever your communication choice is
Was trying to use dannet. From my windows on login says I have those going. Should I try to unload then load back in. I'll post the pics of my in game start.

i edited out your pictures - please take care not to post personal information like toon names and please use screensnip not pictures from your phone - they are impossible to read

Take an easy screen snip:
  1. Shift+Windows Key+S
  2. Select the area you wish to copy
  3. Control+V to paste it into a forum message

you can check this post > Here < to ensure everyone is communicating on dannet

> Here is the mq2groupinfo overview page < > here is the mq2groupinfo discussion thread < that discussion thread will have some good info for you to check out

i edited out your pictures - please take care not to post personal information like toon names and please use screensnip not pictures from your phone - they are impossible to read

Take an easy screen snip:
  1. Shift+Windows Key+S
  2. Select the area you wish to copy
  3. Control+V to paste it into a forum message

you can check this post > Here < to ensure everyone is communicating on dannet

> Here is the mq2groupinfo overview page < > here is the mq2groupinfo discussion thread < that discussion thread will have some good info for you to check out
Ok ty will check all of those. I didn't see any personal info on the pics that's why I sent. But I get what you're saying about phone pics. If I have to do it again I'll try the screen snip. Ty

I made my own hotkeys in Buttonmaster for the FollowMe, ComeToMe commands since I do not use the plugin due to my custom UI. I switched over to Lua Chase for Follow, and still use the code for Come to me. Obviously running this on driver toon (Tank). Works like a charm.

FollowMe - Lua Chase:
INI:
/dgze /luachase role ma
/dgze /luachase pause off

FollowMe - Original:
INI:
/dgze /multiline ; /afollow off ; /nav stop ; /timed 5 /afollow spawn ${Me.ID}

ComeToMe:
INI:
/dgze /multiline ; /afollow off ; /nav stop ; /timed 5 /nav id ${Me.ID}

awesome, thx. Was about to post a thread on this and realized I just had to reload mq2nav and mq2advpath, they must have been unloaded somewhere along the line.

Problem - Follow, come to me button issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back