• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - fishing (1 Viewer)

RedCents
110¢
would it be possible to change the fish.mac to a plugin or write a plugin for fishing so we can autofish while running another mac such as overseer.mac at the same time? i use os.mac when i am semi afk and would like to be able to fish and forage at the same time i am flipping cards....thanks guys keep up the great job

would it be possible to change the fish.mac to a plugin or write a plugin for fishing so we can autofish while running another mac such as overseer.mac at the same time? i use os.mac when i am semi afk and would like to be able to fish and forage at the same time i am flipping cards....thanks guys keep up the great job
overseer missions are pretty long - why don't you just run overseer, then fish after that, and then run overseer x time later when your missions would be over?

you could also make a macro that just flips fishing and overseer based on your overseer time

Request - fishing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back