• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Macro - fish/bandolier Activate fish (1 Viewer)

Dobber123

RedCents
561¢
I added one line to fish macro. For some reason it was not working for me, so i took a look at it and go lucky. I changed the color to red /bandolier Activate fish. This will work with any pole and I tested it in pok with my 109 bard. I went from skill level 50 or so to max in less than 2 hrs fishing next to the vendor. The /bandolier loads a new pole of broken and bait if your ammo is empty. It is before the check pole and events, so it keeps going until bags are empty. All you need to do is create a bandolier named fish with you holding bait and pole of choice.

|*******************************************************************|
| - YodaFish.mac - *|
| - By: Yoda *|
| - v2.0 by DKAA *|
| *|
| Usage: *|
| To Fish and Gate if anything attacks you. *|
| Will Sit and camp out when you run out of bait. *|
| To be used with a Fisherman's Companion. *|
| *|
|*******************************************************************|

#turbo

#event BrokenPole "#*#You can't fish without a fishing pole, go buy one.#*#"
#event NoBait "#*#You can't fish without fishing bait, go buy some.#*#"

| --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| SUB: Main
| --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sub Main
/cleanup
:Fish
/bandolier Activate fish
/call CheckPole
/doability Fishing
/delay 65
/doevents

/if (!${Cursor.ID}) /goto :Fish

/if (${Cursor.Name.Equal[Tattered Cloth Sandal]}) {
/destroy
/delay 1s
} else {
/if (${Cursor.Name.Equal[Rusty Dagger]}) {
/destroy
/delay 1s
} else {
/call KeepItem
}
}
/goto :Fish
/return

| SUB: KeepItem
Sub KeepItem
/if (${Cursor.Name.NotEqual[Fish Scales]}) /echo Caught ${Cursor.Name}
/autoinventory
/return

| SUB: CheckPole
Sub CheckPole
/if (${Me.Inventory[mainhand].Name.Find[Fishing Pole]}) /return
/echo You need to put your fishing pole in your primary hand.
/endm
/return

| SUB: Event_BrokenPole
Sub Event_BrokenPole
/endmacro
/return

| SUB: Event_NoBait
Sub Event_NoBait
/endmacro
/return

| [+++ Formatted by MQ2fusing tabs for indents +++]

My Fish.mac is a public macro available here on RG.
https://www.redguides.com/community/resources/fish-mac-by-chatwiththisname.250/

Mine is quite a bit more elaborate than the one you've shown above including support for the Anizok's bait dispenser, automatically replacing broken poles, will utilize Fisherman's Companion, will summon the ale from Brell's Fishin Pole to work your alcohol tolerance while you fish, and even keeps track of some fishing stats that should be viewable with /stats

Keep Reeling!

Macro - fish/bandolier Activate fish

Users who are viewing this thread

Back