• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Discussion - First time player on Mischief! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayman121985

RedCents
Hey friends,

I just rediscovered EQ for the first time in many years. I just started a Bard on account 1 and have a Mage on account 2 both on Mischief. My question is: is it possible to use the RedGuide system for this so we can play together and automate things even though the characters are on different computers and accounts?

I'm not trying to do anything wrong I'm just curious because I don't understand how it works, the rules, ect...Please enlighten me with what you know and if it possible. I want to level my characters together and make it more fun by having them grouped.

Thanks!

Ray

MQ is not supported on Truebox servers. If/When a server transitions into "relaxed truebox" or complete removal of truebox restrictions, MQ support would be added at *sometime* afterwards.

> Here is the link to the sticky <

Other tools such as MySEQ and IonBC are available for truebox servers.

I'm locking the thread because this is the answer, and it is a conversation that frequently gets into stupid territory. You're not "level 2" so if this thread was moved to our "fippys section for dumshit" you wouldn't be able to view it.

Tl;Dr - no truebox for mq

Discussion - First time player on Mischief!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back