• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - First Ini File. Feedback (1 Viewer)

gogeceo

RedCents
80¢
So after a few hours with some distractions here and there I just made my first ini file for a 90 nec and would love any feedback on if it looks good, if I missed anything (not class wise but box wise) and any other overall opinions or thoughts :D

Thanks!

If it's good would love to contribute to the kissassist library as I level my way up with him

Attachments

• necro_90.ini
    2.8 KB · Views: 5
Check if you can manually stack Spectral Ward and Aegis on the pet. They may be the same spell "timer" and you can only have one.

Sounds like KA is casting one, then casting the second (overwriting the first), then loading your spell slot 9 standard spell (lifedraw.) Then KA sees the pet is missing the first buff and starts over.

Yup they both do stack. I think I actually fixed it. I'm not sure how but I keep going through the file and making tweaks. There's one particular slot where I have like undead based spells in the AE area which the caster box is using everytime on multiple aggros. Is there a way to like put |undead mob or something for hiim to not use it unless they are undead?

Question - First Ini File. Feedback

Users who are viewing this thread

Back