• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Games - Final Fantasy Record Keeper (1 Viewer)

nyghteyes

What is a macro??
RedCents
1,437¢
I have no idea how I didn't know about this game. I rarely play mobile games, but this doesn't feel mobile. Think of all your favorite Final Fantasy moments from 1 through 14, all rolled up into 16 bit sprites for all characters and beautiful artwork for the rest. No bloat, can play forever for free, and continue to progress.

Every year I replay at least 1 or 2 of my favorite RPG's either emulated or on android as many have been ported, but this one takes the cake. The Music...OMG...the music, they did a stellar job. Also if you play other Square/Enix games you can link them to your account and earn rewards.

logo_full.png

Games - Final Fantasy Record Keeper

Users who are viewing this thread

Back