• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Favorite Weapon Ornamentation? (1 Viewer)

hoon87

RedCents
368¢
What is everyone's favorite weapon ornamentations or which expansion weapon graphics do you wish they would make into ornamentations?

Nightmare Purple Sword Ornament is what I'm using on my SK atm..

I've always REALLY liked the graphic for The Sword of Truth.. Played on a EMU server, ( leetsauce ) they had a vendor you could turn just about any weapon into an ornament, but since the only sword of truth that dropped was the class: none race:none version, the owner of the hooked me up with 2 sword of truth ornaments, was sooo bad ass!!

Nightmare Purple Sword Ornament is what I'm using on my SK atm..

I've always REALLY liked the graphic for The Sword of Truth.. Played on a EMU server, ( leetsauce ) they had a vendor you could turn just about any weapon into an ornament, but since the only sword of truth that dropped was the class: none race:none version, the owner of the hooked me up with 2 sword of truth ornaments, was sooo bad ass!!
This reminds me of the HoT era weapons. Those were some of my favorites. Live needs a vendor like this haha

For sure.. I always wished they would put something in the game for it. Even if itvwas something sold in the marketplace, like a container that has 1 slot for the weapon you want the graphic of, and the other slot is for the weapon you want it on.. I'd totally spend money on that!!

For sure.. I always wished they would put something in the game for it. Even if itvwas something sold in the marketplace, like a container that has 1 slot for the weapon you want the graphic of, and the other slot is for the weapon you want it on.. I'd totally spend money on that!!
Yah, eq could make a ton of money with a good transmog/ornament system

I'm a huge fan of the obsidian ornament line. any of my dual wield toons use longswords and my 2h classes use greatswords. priests/casters use longswords/shields. and every toon wheres dyed black armor ... I'm all about everything looking the same lol

cleric epic ornament - Light , is my favourite by far, followed by monk epic ornament - Tranquillity, and the berserker epic axe ornaments.

My troll tank is rocking old models, dyed armour in Glooming Deep Blue and dual wielding Short Swords of Ykeshas crafted ornaments to complete the full old skool look.

cleric epic ornament - Light , is my favourite by far, followed by monk epic ornament - Tranquillity, and the berserker epic axe ornaments.

My troll tank is rocking old models, dyed armour in Glooming Deep Blue and dual wielding Short Swords of Ykeshas crafted ornaments to complete the full old skool look.
Pic of light and tranquility?

@Hylander "My troll tank is rocking old models, dyed armour in Glooming Deep Blue and dual wielding Short Swords of Ykeshas crafted ornaments to complete the full old skool look."

old models are the only choice ESPECIALLY for trolls ... i dont konw what sony/verant etc were thinking when they made animations for luclin models ... i still cant take those models seriously to this day

Wish it was easier to tell which ornaments had particle effects. Even did the blight ornament quest expecting particles but now it just sits in the bank.

Still rocking my necro 2.0 ornament since I can’t find another one with particles…

War - I like the 2handed 1.0 for MH
Shm - 1.0 spear is sweetness
rogue - I love dw'ing 2.0
Zerkers - gotta have 2.0
Bst - I like 1.0 claw for MH and not to picky on OH, think i might do 2.0 ornament at some point. 2hnd - Staff of Transcendance Ornament is the win.
Brd - i really like using 1.0 and 2.0, i have a bunch of others, but i keep going back to those 2.

I remember seeing top guilds/players with these back in the day

War - I like the 2handed 1.0 for MH
Shm - 1.0 spear is sweetness
rogue - I love dw'ing 2.0
Zerkers - gotta have 2.0
Bst - I like 1.0 claw for MH and not to picky on OH, think i might do 2.0 ornament at some point. 2hnd - Staff of Transcendance Ornament is the win.
Brd - i really like using 1.0 and 2.0, i have a bunch of others, but i keep going back to those 2.
you got to love the bard 1.0 with the graphic effects :)

I’m old school, my favorite ornament is the sk 1.0!!
My first SK had this, I will probably get it again

Yah, eq could make a ton of money with a good transmog/ornament system

yep I feel like they have a whole opportunity here that they just aren't exploring.. shields too.. theres alot of cool old shield graphics that you just cant get now..

Discussion - Favorite Weapon Ornamentation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back