• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Fastest way from 85-90 (1 Viewer)

Flipn

RedCents
25¢
I need him 90 fast or what ever lvl is his new mez so i can run HAs my 91 zerker has ruined HAs for my box group lol any info is good

87 should be the new single target mezz to like 93 or whatever it is wouldnt take long just run your box crew without the 91 zerker until hes 87 and you can mezz to lvl 93 the spell is called baffle. Unless you pay for a pl or just go slaughter grounds bud zerker should be able to decap there at 91.

If you're on FV ill pl you 85 to 90 for free, just pm me =) Otherwise go do your daily quests then grind lb mobs.

Actually I see you have a 105 wiz in another post, so you can probably blow up the grounds / valley for your bard.

the best way is to kill a lot of things while doing dailies and stuff... the bigger the guns you bring the faster things die and the faster you get to 90, my guys go from 75 - 90 in around a day or 2 max depending on where I park them and who else in the group Is leveling, huge hint : use fellowship!

Question - Fastest way from 85-90

Users who are viewing this thread

Back