• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - fast track to 110? (1 Viewer)

freeferli

RedCents
831¢
The fast track to 115 question, made me wonder, is there a fast track to 110 for us peasants that did not want to spend the $40 x 6/12/18/....?

Is there a link to worthwhile quests in ROS that we should be doing, or gear that we should pick up?

The fast track to 115 question, made me wonder, is there a fast track to 110 for us peasants that did not want to spend the $40 x 6/12/18/....?

Is there a link to worthwhile quests in ROS that we should be doing, or gear that we should pick up?
105 to 110 is pretty easy. Sathir's tomb is very good xp (3rd room)

@Sic thanks :) well that was easy. I have a feeling I will die in that spot right now.

Any suggested Plat farming spots? or is it best to go to an old zone and have more kills / second?

@Sic thanks :) well that was easy. I have a feeling I will die in that spot right now.

Any suggested Plat farming spots? or is it best to go to an old zone and have more kills / second?
fast kills that drop stuff has always been my go to - dead hills is still very good for plat due to mobs respawn rate, diamonds/blue diamonds drop rate, and difficulty level

I second Sic. Deadhills was one of my fav spots from 100-105. There is one spot I particularly liked that had 2-3 mobs at all times. Chanter locked down any extras and by the time the second mob was killed, the first repoped. Great PP wise too. You could use that area to get to 110 if you really want to. I think it took about 3 1/2 days to get from 105-110 non stop.

Depending what content you intent to play in, EOK and ROS progression definitely worthwhile, takes a bit of time, but once the EOK progression has rewarded the immunity to the Green sarnak frontal breath dot it makes Sathir's tomb a bit less challenging.
In addition the TBL progression items from FF mission: Boots, Gloves, Shoulders, Ring will need to be progressed based on the different requirements: Travelers, Progression, Collections, Hunters.
My favorite plat farm is still HoT Grounds Diamonds, diamonds, dream meat, dream dust, various ores, diamonds, various silks, plentiful trib fodder, and did i mention diamonds?

Question - fast track to 110?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back