• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Fall bonus Sept 8th- Sept 21st (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,165¢
Fall has come early to Norrath this year, which means it's almost time for the first round of this year's Fall Fun bonuses!

From Tuesday, September 8, 2020 at 11:59 PM PT until Monday, September 21, 2019, at 11:59 PM PT, ALL players will receive Double Rare Spawns and Double Faction bonuses during their adventures across Norrath!

Be sure to make haste! These bonuses will disappear when the next round of Fall Fun arrives on September 22!

Fall has come early to Norrath this year, which means it's almost time for the first round of this year's Fall Fun bonuses!

From Tuesday, September 8, 2020 at 11:59 PM PT until Monday, September 21, 2019, at 11:59 PM PT, ALL players will receive Double Rare Spawns and Double Faction bonuses during their adventures across Norrath.

Be sure to make haste! These bonuses will disappear when the next round of Fall Fun arrives on September 22!

What do you all use the double faction to do? The wood elf illusion quest?

I use it to increase my faction with Children of Dranik and Dragorn Loyalists and get up to warmly to get the OOW armor. There isn't any way an illusion spell will help those factions. I can potion/ illusion on the wood elf one.

And then this year I will get all the alts over to Icefall Glacier to get the facton up with Nightmoon Kobolds so they can all get the Direwolf totem of Spirit or Direwolf Totem of Battle depending on the alt they might need

News - Fall bonus Sept 8th- Sept 21st

Users who are viewing this thread

Back