• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Factioning for Anguish BP (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,519¢
I've had a Jayruk Vest in my warrior's inventory forever. What's the best way to boost that faction so I can get the BP? I thought Anguish runs would do it but the faction hit is pitiful even for killing OMM.

from that thread and expes

@exspes007 said:
do the OOM raid.
at the very end, pick one of OOMs guards.
kill it and only it, ignoring OOM, he will continually run to attack then leash
guard respawn in only a couple seconds when OOM leashes at the exact same spot
1 faction hit per kill
go get a beer, or 2.
get new shiny BP.

from jsantoli
@jsantoli said:
Best way. Put your back to the first mini raid guy who summons the dogs in anguish. As long as you don’t kill the mini he summons and endless stream of faction your way

other suggestion from @saar
saar said:
Best was ruined city of dranik basically sweep and kill every noc, kyv, and ukun and you'll get faction and it's quick. The first boss adds do slow down and can actually stop spawning also

or from @the_ovenman
the_ovenman said:
I did Nobles causeway. I bought a faction Potion from DBG and wen to town. Don't need to kill Murkgliders as they give no faction. I basically stayed on the upper paths and ran around kill everything I Could for 4 hours or was it two? However long the action potion lasted.

depening on your level. Get a healer and have atleast 6, request the raid Astlum of anguish and remove weapon and ds, put Keldovan the Harrier ( the very first boss) And put him to your back, and with a bit of heals. put your hardest hitting weapon in and repost the adds to death or group kill them. depening on your level and such. Super fast way to get the faction up

from that thread and expes

@exspes007 said:

do the OOM raid.
at the very end, pick one of OOMs guards.
kill it and only it, ignoring OOM, he will continually run to attack then leash
guard respawn in only a couple seconds when OOM leashes at the exact same spot
1 faction hit per kill
go get a beer, or 2.
get new shiny BP.

Heh this works nicely. I am taking advantage of the bonus faction weekend to do it. Yes it is long and slow and I had to make a tiny mod to my kill all macro but it's working beautifully. I am up to kindly and should have my bp in a few hours. Thank you Sic and Exspes007.

I run the nocs at the top of the hill in Draniks - up on the way to The Bloodfields. There is a good bunch of them from that entrance to a wall that overlooks the other side of Draniks.

Also the ones on the top of the walls over by the zone in to Nobles Causeway. Again still in Draniks.

Nobles Causeway did not seem to have as many factionly mobs.

Helps me move around a bit so I am not so bored.

Question - Factioning for Anguish BP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back