• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Fabled and last part of Anniversary (1 Viewer)

RedCents
4,616¢
Last edited:
What are some of your favorite Fabled items?

I've been looking through for some fun items that I shouldn't miss. Best I've seen so far is probably the levitation clicky cloak. Lot's of people point out the jboots to me but either I'm missing something or these are slower then our current run speeds with aa's? Then there's the illusion that procs a snare and melee mitigation, I need to figure out how this works, can I simply slot this on my illusion key ring to receive bonuses without wearing the actual illusion?

The Fabled Earth Elemental one is a great one. Use it like this:
Buffs8=Fabled Ball of Golem Clay|Dual|Illusion Benefit Fabled Earth Elemental
Buffs9=Illusion: Earth Elemental|Remove
or Drag the item down in your illusion Keyring to the stat box at the bottom. that way anytime you have an illusion on you, you will get the Benefit from the Fabled Ball. If you have other illusion items that give stats, I would recommend not doing that. That way you can get two stats, that is why I have Remove tag on the buff line. I don;t like looking like an Elemental AND because I have another illusion item that I have in my ini that will give me another AC bonus.

I mean, the best illusion bonus in the game at the moment is Jann's Veil.... I'm just trying to find out if the Fabled Ball of Clay's small damage mitigation conflicts with Jann's.

Next question is whether 215 less damage a hit is worth a buffslot. I'm already fighting to keep from having buffs stripped once AE's hit in raids.... fuckin alliance and spires and runes and everything else running at once is a drag.

The Fabled Earth Elemental one is a great one. Use it like this:
Buffs8=Fabled Ball of Golem Clay|Dual|Illusion Benefit Fabled Earth Elemental
Buffs9=Illusion: Earth Elemental|Remove
or Drag the item down in your illusion Keyring to the stat box at the bottom. that way anytime you have an illusion on you, you will get the Benefit from the Fabled Ball. If you have other illusion items that give stats, I would recommend not doing that. That way you can get two stats, that is why I have Remove tag on the buff line. I don;t like looking like an Elemental AND because I have another illusion item that I have in my ini that will give me another AC bonus.
Do the Cloth Cap quest for sure on all your boxes. Takes literally a minute and allows all your boxes to swarm. Amazing for maxing out mage nuke builds...and fun to watch on burns/group content. If you get this the Amulet of the Mariner, Bunny from Loyalty Vendor...and Clicky from POW+ plus your class specific pet swarms you'll be well in your way to an amazing pet build.

Next question is whether 215 less damage a hit is worth a buffslot. I'm already fighting to keep from having buffs stripped once AE's hit in raids.... fuckin alliance and spires and runes and everything else running at once is a drag.

I use it sometimes, it all helps survivability. Another good buff is the Gnomework Survival Suit. It gives a flat 1% reduction of damage taken from skills and should stack with most things.

My box squad on Live is only lvl 54 atm, but was able to get a few Fabled items that I wanted. T-Staff for my monk, Goblin earring, and J-Boots. Camping epic mobs however have been a bit of some stress...wiped so many times camping specific items for a lvl 70Fabled mob to pop and absolutely destroy my team. But glad they we implemented when switching back to Live from Emu.

My box squad on Live is only lvl 54 atm, but was able to get a few Fabled items that I wanted. T-Staff for my monk, Goblin earring, and J-Boots. Camping epic mobs however have been a bit of some stress...wiped so many times camping specific items for a lvl 70Fabled mob to pop and absolutely destroy my team. But glad they we implemented when switching back to Live from Emu.
Yea i saw people posting the pal, war, bard pet proc weapons yesterday...think i'm gonna get me a couple for the baby bots. Anyone recall of the top of their heads where they drop at? I really like the war/bard ones since you can dual wield them (if memory serves) which makes double the pet proc fun

Yea i saw people posting the pal, war, bard pet proc weapons yesterday...think i'm gonna get me a couple for the baby bots. Anyone recall of the top of their heads where they drop at? I really like the war/bard ones since you can dual wield them (if memory serves) which makes double the pet proc fun

iirc, the bard one (or maybe ranger one??) came from one of the fabled namers that spawn from the traps in PoEarth.

iirc, the bard one (or maybe ranger one??) came from one of the fabled namers that spawn from the traps in PoEarth.

thats the earth elemental illus one.. spawns from a frog off those traps..

Korascian warlord i think?

Theres a lot of pet proccing fabled weaps in POP tho.. spread all over..

IRL - Fabled and last part of Anniversary

Users who are viewing this thread

Back