• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - F2P Rogue AAs (1 Viewer)

You really need to buy or farm for a krono. The number of autogrant AAs will be insane for you. Your Rogue is playing at less than 10% of its potential.

In regards to affording it, farming for plat to buy a krono on your server will probably be more bang for your buck versus farming for a few 100 or even 1000 AAs.

You really need to buy or farm for a krono. The number of autogrant AAs will be insane for you. Your Rogue is playing at less than 10% of its potential.

In regards to affording it, farming for plat to buy a krono on your server will probably be more bang for your buck versus farming for a few 100 or even 1000 AAs.
That is the plan but if I can eek out more dps on my rogue it would help tremendously.

Use those 250 on tradeskill AAs, don't believe those get auto granted. Once you pop a Krono or sub up and hit auto grant that will completely change your world 100%, with 250 AA don't think you will move the needle either way IMO

ya haven't spent any AAs so have the 250 AAs F2P have, have never really played a Rogue so do not know the Ins and Outs
You are not going to able to do just about anything with 250.

250 is like "hot dog down a hallway"

If you want to do future you a solid - put in trade skills. If you want to do now you a solid, put it jn activated burn abilities, or maybe SoS

Yeah I was trying to think of a metaphor and hot dog down a hallway is better than anything I can come up with. You're basically asking "what level 60 improvements will help me at 110?" A .1% improvement on (basically) zero dps is still zero. Plus you're spending points on something that you plan on making free anyway.

Autogrant stops at 110 anyway so you might as well just finish those last two levels off then pop your krono and go from there if you want your rogue to be useful on the ride to 115.

This was posted here some time ago and it only goes up to dodh but many AA require you to get the first versions to get the higher ones. I feel your going to waste a lot of them doing that.

Rogue AA Priority List - Through DoDH

Personally on any of my characters I get the basic stuff first. Agility, avoidance etc

Something else to consider is eqitems.com because rogues are gear dependent.

Thank you for the great resource, I know it is probably better to wait for Sub status. I just want the best DPS possible for 115 lvl cap of F2P

Couple of ranks of Combat Fury (4-6 ranks), Burst of Power (3 ranks), Veteran's Wrath (3 ranks). Consider Rogue's Fury, Shroud of Stealth, Triple Backstab (2-5 ranks)

Edit: changed Burst of Power to 3 ranks. With legs giving 18% double attack bonus and a Double Attack skill of 270, only need up to rank 3 to 100% double attack.

Last edited:
Question - F2P Rogue AAs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back