• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Guide - F2P Necro AA List (Request) (1 Viewer)

dulak

RedCents
784¢
Hey all, I'm looking for a list of aa for a level 100 necro that's F2P. I've no intentions of the account ever going gold. Just looking for a list of what would be the most important 250aa to get. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I honestly dont think id ever do a F2P necro, they NEED massive AAs to really be good. Id go gold for 1 month and get as many AAs as possible and then let it go silver. otherwise I wouldnt use a necro

I honestly dont think id ever do a F2P necro, they NEED massive AAs to really be good. Id go gold for 1 month and get as many AAs as possible and then let it go silver. otherwise I wouldnt use a necro
as a necro main I would agree. They also have a ton of AA which are super bleh, but you definitely need more than the autogrant and 200 more

as a necro main I would agree. They also have a ton of AA which are super bleh, but you definitely need more than the autogrant and 200 more

I agree, I had a necro for a very long time and even at 4k ish aa that he had I felt i needed to keep going with AA because there was always something else that added more dps lol

i would say bite the bullet get to 105, buy a krono from in game by trading for it, or from Ectunnel perhaps, and get you a month of gold status to get your auto aa, and then farm some more aa the rest of the month

you gonna be so much more powerfull, and once you have the aa, you dont need to stay gold to keep using them.

i would say bite the bullet get to 105, buy a krono from in game by trading for it, or from Ectunnel perhaps, and get you a month of gold status to get your auto aa, and then farm some more aa the rest of the month

you gonna be so much more powerfull, and once you have the aa, you dont need to stay gold to keep using them.
woah i thought you were gonna autogrant and then get 250 aa on top of that...

having just 250 aa is a no go. just quality of life stuff like innate run speed or mnemonic retetion are huge - which is WAAAY before getting into necro stuff like any dot stuff, or pet stuff, or any mana stuff, or anything.

I'd be hard pressed to pick just a base 250

Guide - F2P Necro AA List (Request)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back