• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - F2P 6 Box AA Advice(And a new challenge for myself) (1 Viewer)

RedCents
585¢
The title goes straight to the point. What AAs would you guys recommend I prioritize for these classes with a 250 AA cap?

SK, Dru,Shm,Rog,Bard,Wiz are the characters. I'm primarily asking because I wanna challenge myself to see just how far I can get to 115 on free accounts before I farm plat to get some kronos for em. It's mostly an endurance and zone knowledge challenge, combined with being able to play the market.

I'm honestly not sure how far I'll get with it tho, I'm just seeing a new way to refresh EQ and maybe back that looming burnout off for a bit.

250aa is not enough for anything in my opinion. you're going to have a very rough time trying to get to 115 with bronze/wood/free with 250 aa / no prestiege (at least on tank)

autogrant gives thousands of AAs these days.

if i had a rusty short sword to my head, i would probably do mnemonic retention on the casters.

I'm mostly doing it because I didn't have as much plat as I remembered on FV and 6 kronos isn't affordable rn lol -- I'm gonna try my best to get em around lvl 70, then probably find a good gem drop zone that's not populated/active and just farm away until I can buy the kronos, I have one set aside tho for trader account when I horde a ton of TS mats,etc. to make some plat quick

The title goes straight to the point. What AAs would you guys recommend I prioritize for these classes with a 250 AA cap?

SK, Dru,Shm,Rog,Bard,Wiz are the characters. I'm primarily asking because I wanna challenge myself to see just how far I can get to 115 on free accounts before I farm plat to get some kronos for em. It's mostly an endurance and zone knowledge challenge, combined with being able to play the market.

I'm honestly not sure how far I'll get with it tho, I'm just seeing a new way to refresh EQ and maybe back that looming burnout off for a bit.

At ~85, I felt like I had to pop a krono on my SK tank because he felt a bit squishy. I hit auto grant and set AAexp to 10%. What a difference it made. Before the krono expired, I easily hit 105. I was cycling through the 3 Gribble HA’s and the 4 TBM partisan missions.

If you absolutely have to keep him f2p, consider all the passive defensive and aggro AA’s you can afford.

Just some thoughts. Where’s my Monday morning coffee.

Be well.

Yeah that was the plan tbh, for the SK put all my focus into defensive/aggro, druid and sham focus on heals and mana, bard focus on twist boosts, and wizard/rogue on their respective dps AAs. I honestly could probably farm up some krono pretty easy on my other server, but it's refreshing playing the game in a different way, I'm mostly telling myself it's EQ hard mode till you tap out and sub. It'll be interesting to see how far I can get before I tap and how long it takes - might even write up a guide based on the group and include KA inis if it gets far enough.

Question - F2P 6 Box AA Advice(And a new challenge for myself)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back