• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

EZFollow distance (1 Viewer)

grassdunes

RedCents
Didn't find this in the forums so I am asking here.

Is there a way to change the distance for EZFollow?

I like using it to tag mobs after assist, but i am always to far away to hit and end up using forward key.

Any ideas?

I haven't used this offset in a long time, but I assume what you want is a way to lock on to mobs when they come in?

There's a much, much better way. Get MQ2Moveutils, and load it up. Then do this:

Make a hotkey that is something like this:
Line 1: /assist pullername
Line 2: /stick 10 hold

That will assist the puller to get you the mob targeted, then (using MQ2MoveUtils) stick you to the mob...sticking is just like hitting /follow, only the 10 in "/stick 10 hold" is your distance from the mob to stay at. Adjust that number farther or closer to fit what you need.

Other Move Utilities Commands:

/stick !front (sticks you NOt in front of the mob, basically anywhere 180 degrees behind the mob)
/stick loose (dosent update as often, looks more human controled)
/stick behind (does exactly that, stick's directly behind the mob)

I forget the default distance, but like thez said, adding the number will set the distance. and different commands can be combined like this:

/stick !front loose 12

or

/stick behind 10

using hold in your stick line, will stick even if you change target (if I remember correctly) and will only break stick, when you use your rrows keys, etc.

without using stick hold, when you change target, your stick target changed, and you run to the new target.

BadPuss said:
What would be the distance required for casting spells on a mob?

It's based on your spell, and focus effects you have. Just take a look at the spell information, when you right click a spell. the Ranger is in Location Points.

200 Is distance for Offensive spells
100 Is for most heals
200 is for fast cleric heals
50 is for AE heals
100 for single target buffs
75 Or so for group buffs
15-25 AE Nukes and such

EZFollow distance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back