• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Experience Bar (1 Viewer)

jsr09

RedCents
170¢
I've looked and not sure if I'm just missing it or not looking in the right spot, but are there any type of plugins or macros so that I can see my group's experience bars on my driver?

Boxhud includes a tab for group xp + aa. Plus it looks nice.

Boxhud is the shit. I've been using it for a couple weeks now and it's a really easy management window for the boxes. Can see xp/aa as you want and send commands without having to remember the right /dex syntax, just type it in the window. The big thing for me though is seeing the invis status on all my boxes at once in one window. I'm so anti-bard it's not funny so having a UI element that gives me invis status at all times is like gold.

Bards can go in the bin by the way.

Boxhud is the shit. I've been using it for a couple weeks now and it's a really easy management window for the boxes. Can see xp/aa as you want and send commands without having to remember the right /dex syntax, just type it in the window. The big thing for me though is seeing the invis status on all my boxes at once in one window. I'm so anti-bard it's not funny so having a UI element that gives me invis status at all times is like gold.

Bards can go in the bin by the way.
Protip: Bards make keeping double invis up much easier. Question, do you main a Shaman or Necro?

Question - Experience Bar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back