• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Everquest Wizard Kite (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to PM you Crystane, but it said you chose not to recieve PM's. I have a question for you, so if you want you can PM me or you can email me, just click my profile.

Well appearently my boards account isnt allowed to send nor recieve any PMs
I cant really pay for this and I am trying to get a free subscribtion as you see.
I sent you an E-Mail, hope you can get in contact with me that way. to ask what you want to know.
I am still trying to figure out how to attach the rest of the files needed for my mac best. Since I am a newby when it comes to any further beside just writeing text on Boards.

Ok will try to get on your question tomorrow then. ss44

Well thx Cade, but the option to enable private messageing doesnt show up for me at all !!!
All I could do was enable other users to send me E-Mails.
which I did.

Last edited:
Thx Creed. : )

Ok anyone trying it out. I would love any feedback, also suggestions
on how to do stuff easier as my subs do, I am still a newb to programming.

Its awesome to PL toons while one in grps does auto MMs and my Wiz Kiteing in Fire : ) so all enjoy.

Yes the way it works it should be Very easy to mod this for all kiteing classes. I even have a modded version of it for my bard. Necro and Druid
with a snare its basically edit it in the innitialize section to use your spells.
I made it easy to recon what slot for which spell.

Looks really nice. I'd probably add some level range check to the targeting sub, since it's bad to kite a doomfire guardian or whatever it's called :)
I got a mac (KiteShit rewrite) which I use. Not for PoFire though. Gonna release it here when I'm done with it ;)

My Tgtquality check sub takes care of Nameds not wanted to kite.
Also my pathfiles dont ever go near Doomfire Guardian to even get him on Target. : )

Sounds like fun. Wouldn't mind a kite macro for a necro or even a root rot macro for a necro. A lvl 70 necro should be able to have many many spots a few could be made.
ie: NC mrukgliders, A faction afk in DS for loyalist factioning and augs/loot, A few could also be made for the grandmasters quests for getting items and kills needed for them. ie:120 kills in thundercrest/loot 80 fractured drake claws.

This doesn't really have all too much to do with this particular macro, but does anyone have any wizard "group" macros? Like for assisting the MA and snaring/nuking. Thanks!

The mac you are looking for, Sosafina, is afnuke.mac
Well I bet its somewhere around here. however here an attachment of what I have
and a warning, IT is OLD and NEEDS an UPDATE to run correct probably.

i will take a look at it and see if i can get it working for those who want it.

i dont use my wizard very much, but next time i do i will test out the mac and see what errors i get.

I can't seem to make my mods work for it :(. Im not sure how to treat its buff spells (never been a wizzard) So im not sure what is going on with all the buffs if any one could send me one for a druid that would be great heal even jsut the buff subs and rest sub that would help. Thank you.

I will look into it and see, what buffs and spells I can put into the section
of declareing variables and add some describtion for more easy customization for other classes.

Ok i did a couple changes,
have fun and feel free to show some appreciation or post bugs.

unfortunatly I couldnt check it myself yet.

Hey, sorry I haven't replied, just saw this thread pop up again.

I have AFNuke as well, but mine is pretty oudated, so I can't use it anymore, and I haven't run across anything else that was as useful. Would really appreciate if anyone could fix it. :)

Everquest Wizard Kite
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back