• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Everquest: Titanium Edition (1 Viewer)

albigensia

RedCents
34¢
I'm very much interested in playing on P99. My problem is finding Everquest: Titanium Edition for a reasonable price. Does anyone know a place to purchase Everquest: Titanium Edition that is legit and reasonable?

I understand that a torrent is usually packed with malware. Is there a torrent you would suggest? Also I have no clue what a torrent is...but I've heard rumors they come with malware and not to use them. Is this true?

I have a stickied thread in the emu section here with details on how you can get titanium. As far as torrents being packed with malware. That is a myth. A torrent is just a text file with a different extension. All it does is give directions to your torrent client on where it can find and download the files you're looking for. As far as the files having malicious software in them, there is no way of knowing that before you download them.

torrents is just a way of downloading from multiple sources with the same exact source files, no more or less likely to have malware then downloading files from a single source. The same precautions ought to be taken of course (always scan it before using)

Question - Everquest: Titanium Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Back