• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Discussion - Everquest Items with a Leap Clicky effect (1 Viewer)

RangerDanger13

RedCents
785¢
I know there is a weapon, I believe a sword of some type, that has a click effect of leaping you forward similar to the leap AA ability classes have, but I can't remember the name. Anyone remember what it was called?

Always up for learning of more types with a leap ability, (even shadowstep, although it is random directional, like the boots of shadow walking), but the one I am looking for is a weapon with the effect. It may have been a katana but not 100%.

The directional leap is also useful in raids past area of effect bad stuff, but the shadowstep is also useful in pvp when being rooted so I can still shoot someone's face off :)

Must be interesting for pvp.

Wonder if it makes target drop
Not on live. Pvp is 1 click you can chain kill everyone as fast as u got f7. I'm not even kidding it is so broken you could kill 100 guys in your 30 sec burn.

Point being you most likely have zero time to click on it to leap anywhere....

Pvp is be on broken

I used both Rocketeer Boots and Steamjet Pack extensively to collect all the collectibles in Stratos.
One shoots you forward more and the other shoots you up more. Using the combo of both I was able to get to all the tricky spots in Stratos. Planting Mage at first quest island was essential for fluidity.

Both of these are handy. IMO the Rocketeer Boots are more useful in most situations. Having both is great!

~TheFiddler~

P.S. I was using a bard for the collections and had a cleric for rezzing as needed.

Not on live. Pvp is 1 click you can chain kill everyone as fast as u got f7. I'm not even kidding it is so broken you could kill 100 guys in your 30 sec burn.

Point being you most likely have zero time to click on it to leap anywhere....

Pvp is be on broken
It can be fast but there can be time, and for those of us still having fun with it we go beyond just the burn phase in our time on the arena floor, we've had some fun mass pvp sessions.

I used both Rocketeer Boots and Steamjet Pack extensively
What TheFiddler said. except I use both of these for pulling. It helps in zones (great example is Shadow Valley in ToL) with levels to get around. You can hop up, tag a mob/named, run down and the mob may warp to you, or may pull more of the zone for you, depending. But they are both great pulling tools for a monkey.. anyone really. So Yes.

Discussion - Everquest Items with a Leap Clicky effect

Users who are viewing this thread

Back