• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

EverQuest Baby Names (1 Viewer)

TeachersPet

RedCents
51¢
My girlfriend and I were driving back to my place and just started joking around and decided that we're going to name our first born child an EverQuest name.

So, you guys have to come up with über (yes that has an umlaut) EQ baby names.

Name it...

Tug McGroin, Anklenipper Kneebiter, Yandros Poolali, Jascenta, Injatoo, Mylec, Mikdail, Llainn (Onyourwife), Fugg, Skyark, Pharg, Sever... Will think of more...

You could also pull this one off;

Name your child something from the GoD era, preferrably something from Tacvi...

Pixxt Xxerric Kex, Pixxt Riel Tavas, Zun`Muram Mordl Delt, Zun`Muram Yhist`Vor...
Or the Grand Daddy of them all... Tunat`Muram

You could always go the God route...

Tunare, Mayong, Sullon, Erollosi, Mithaniel, Bert, Inny... Be creative.

Last edited:
Siddin Wolfsbane Commander Royalguard Dae'tok at your service M'lord (yes, i played muds for way too long)
ok, really, everquest names.... take a name that you know you'll never kill and there ya go!

Needs to be reasonably normal to avoid kid being tormented for life, so I guess you could have Antonius or Willamina something like that.

Fippy, Telin , Venril , Radir , Grieg , Grummus , Arch Lich Rhag`Zadune ?

Cant really think atm cos just on my lunch break , i'll have a good look later :P

Only one good name: Derakor the Vindicator. Babies first phrase?
Baby Shouts: Who dares defile the temple of Rallos Zek!

If there is already a baby with your name though you will be forced to put an x at the end of the name, sorry.

Tunare is pretty, me and my gf kinda talked about naming our girl (if we have one) after her main toon name, but to keep confidential I won't say what it is.

Rallos is kinda a tough boy name.

Best name of all though I think would be Rogue. "C'mere Roguie, hold my hand." "ROGUE ALAN FAYDWER, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?" "Umm, Rogue? Why do you smell like beer?"

Thinking of TP having kids is like thinking of Pam and Kid Rock having kids!

I like Firiona. Thought about naming my daughter that.

Kerafyrm?

Maybe something like Severilous, Gorenaire or Talendor? Did you ever think of a dark elf name, Din`Xxer? Maybe Overking Bathezid? Yelinak, Dain Frostreaver IV, Tserrina, Lozidal?

Arch Lich Rhag`Zadune would be good... Then again if it's a girl you would have a problem, kids in Highschool would make fun of her for being on the "rhag."

I am just putting these out here, you don't have to like em.

EverQuest Baby Names

Users who are viewing this thread

Back