• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - EverQuest 25th Anny + 2024 Roadmap (1 Viewer)

Sic

[sic]
RedCents
29,531¢
Pronouns
He/Him

yAGopAX2GrGgeeF7eXKPYD-970-80.png

They know they would kill the game if they successfully banned RG. You guys intentionally prevent exploit use. And dam if I would play without this so there would be 8 paying accounts they would flush.

Could the last line become a problem for us, or is this something they announce occasionally but rarely impacts Very Vanilla? Since I recently came back to EQ and only just started using VV, I have no idea what to expect.

roadmap.JPG

Could the last line become a problem for us, or is this something they announce occasionally but rarely impacts Very Vanilla? Since I recently came back to EQ and only just started using VV, I have no idea what to expect.

View attachment 56125
It was on the roadmap in 2022. Fun times! It was not on the map in 2023. Boring/smooth year for most. Now its back. If their is a reminder/warning post similar to 2021/2022...believe it.

News - EverQuest 25th Anny + 2024 Roadmap

Users who are viewing this thread

Back