• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Error message. Slow to connect to Redguides (1 Viewer)

RedCents
Hello Friends,

I was hoping someone could tell me what this error message means and how to fix it. It only started today. REDguides also seems really slow to connect for some reason.

I am on a computer that exceeds Everquest requirements and is updated. I also am on a Fiber internet connection. Not sure if those details are helpful to diagnosing the problem. Thank you for your time and help!

1674400002921.png

Solution
Hello Friends,

I was hoping someone could tell me what this error message means and how to fix it. It only started today. REDguides also seems really slow to connect for some reason.

I am on a computer that exceeds Everquest requirements and is updated. I also am on a Fiber internet connection. Not sure if those details are helpful to diagnosing the problem. Thank you for your time and help!

View attachment 45392
is your antivirus holding anything hostage or causing issues ?

lots of folks whitelist their eq/mq/rg folders to prevent something like that from happening
Hello Friends,

View attachment 45392
is your antivirus holding anything hostage or causing issues ?

lots of folks whitelist their eq/mq/rg folders to prevent something like that from happening

Solution
Problem - Error message. Slow to connect to Redguides

Users who are viewing this thread

Back