• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - EQResource problems? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
110¢
Over the last 2 days or so I haven't been able to get onto the eqresource.com website. I've been using it for most progression tasks for as long as I can remember. But now I just get a loading bar for about 5 minutes and then saying "did you mean eversource.com
or the link is broken, or try searching the web for eqresource. Did I miss something and the site go down? I haven't changed any settings on my PC or browser. I searched to see if this had been posted already and didn't find anything, but if it has, if someone could direct me to that thread please.

Over the last 2 days or so I haven't been able to get onto the eqresource.com website. I've been using it for most progression tasks for as long as I can remember. But now I just get a loading bar for about 5 minutes and then saying "did you mean eversource.com
or the link is broken, or try searching the web for eqresource. Did I miss something and the site go down? I haven't changed any settings on my PC or browser. I searched to see if this had been posted already and didn't find anything, but if it has, if someone could direct me to that thread please.
yarp, down for me too, booo

IRL - EQResource problems?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back