• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

[EQLive] EverQuest: Trilogy 7-day Limited Subscription – Free! (1 Viewer)

Re: [EQLive] EverQuest: Trilogy 7-day Limited Subscription – Free!

For anyone who is afraid to try using any exploits, especially docrack, /warp and /zone, I urge you to try it on one of these free accounts.

If the free account gets banned, so what?

Is it just that account that gets banned or that w/computer ip?

LOL i'm thinkin of spendin 7 days PL 2 toons to 60+ and then selling it could work if i get one to 60+ in 3 days i can sel it before it expires

to bad its only got first 3 expansions i'd have to spent about 75 to get it up to date

I was having the same idea =P
But im having trouble lvling my low 30's bard, any tips for hunting from you Koneman would be greatful, you seem to have done this before lol :)

Since we can all get free accounts, lets all make 1 more extra free accnt and make a guild in game called (Red Guides) GLeader: Redbot rofl :D

...jk but it would be funny :p

i use dsp to blast from 26 to 37 then to Jagged pine poachers from 37 to 50
then to PoI i do that from 50 to 55 then PoV from 55 to 62 normally if i can get group or i go to PoI to get xp and i hunt Coiled springs then worth 50pp on my server and my necro is a gnome he can make collapable kits that sell fro 600pp

from 62 to 65 is BoT BoT and more BoT thats how i did my necro from 1 to 64 in 9 days played

[EQLive] EverQuest: Trilogy 7-day Limited Subscription – Free!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back