• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

EQEMU (1 Viewer)

EQEmuDude101

RedCents
Can anyone post a listing of all the plugins that are available or PM me the list at least for the compiles available for EQEmu (Titanium is more important, but both titanium and sof works as well)

I don't want a compile or anything, not looking to freeload or whatever... I'm curious to see if there are some plugins that I have working plugins that some may not have, I personally took the time to re-developed a lot of old plugins for the EQEmu when I was still playing on PEQ, 8-9 boxing... I could possibly post something useful for some to use. (would prefer to keep them private/L2 of course)

I won't hint as to the ones I have at this time, but there are a few that I found very useful and not sure if they were ever re-invented.

So I'm just looking for a list of "working" plugins. Would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Oh, and yes, I only have one post, (two now) I'm a lurker developer, I do it for my own education and fun, but I typically keep my own work to myself, I prefer developing for my own taste and use. When I originally activated my account here, I purchased the 1 month subscription at that time and only used it probably for a single day, I only needed a source code of a few things for my own projects.

You'll have to check out the EQEmu section where tons of different plugins and sources are posted.

If and when I have access to do that without paying for it, I'll surely do that, but, I'm not interested in paying for something I already have.

I'm only looking for a list, no source, no plugins, not a working application. Just a text list of what others already have to compare to what I currently have, to see if there might be something I have to offer.

this is the list from my last compile i posted.

MQ2AdvPath
MQ2Autoforage
MQ2Autosize
MQ2AutoSkills
MQ2Bandolier
MQ2Bardswap
MQ2Bucles
MQ2Bufftools
MQ2Bzrsrch
MQ2Cast
MQ2Casttimer
MQ2Charnotes