• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - EQBC - Issues.. :| (1 Viewer)

RedCents
306¢
Soo... EQBC refuses to connect anything, sometimes one will connect... To something, I alt tab over to the EQBC server, nothing showing except the usual Waiting for connections..

Was it updated in the most recent release?

I only ask that because before the update it worked just fine. :\

it is possible you computers IP address changed, assuming that is the one with your server program running. May want to check the IP on which ever PC is running your server.

I figured out the problem;

First time this has *EVER* happened to me with *ANYTHING*.

Windows automatically BLOCKED (firewall wise) the MQ2EQBC exe.... Not sure how or why it was automatically blocked, all my stuff is on interactive...

Odd much?

Second EQBC-related question/request:

Does anyone have more recent instructions on how to make EQBC a task that can run in the background without being on my taskbar? The instructions I could find was from years and years ago, and I could no longer find the specific executable tool called out in the instructions.

Thanks, maskoi.

I think when I tried that before I had issues getting my hands on the Windows Resources Kit, which was why I never finished the process to turn EQBC into a task. I'll have to try again.

Problem - EQBC - Issues.. :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Back