• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

EQ2:trying to move up some levels this is how I went from level 12-16 in 1 -2 hours (1 Viewer)

amariz11

RedCents
Stuck now at level 24 and trying to figure out how to level faster than a level every 2-4 hrs.

Oh yeah , I would enjoy access to EQII power level strategies.

So my bro and I would form a group.
He being level 35 and me being level 12
He would mentor or else id' get no XP.
we'd attack a group of 3-6 of those deer troll guys that are always in packs in antonica.
The higher level walking up and pulling them to him .
I would run around them all and hit them all at least once. then he would disband out of the group and take them all down super fast.
each time we did this I gained around 10-20% on my level bar , of course it got lower and lower as I went up in levels.

Im at the point where a level 35 taking on 4-5 level 24-26 monsters whould kill him pretty quick when he is mentoring , so it is impossible for me to hit them all before he is able to disband and take them all on .

here's rolling the dice on access.

Re: EQ2:trying to move up some levels this is how I went from level 12-16 in 1 -2 hours

don't worry...i didn't forget about you...i'm having some eq2 people check this out since I don't actually play EQ2...

Re: EQ2:trying to move up some levels this is how I went from level 12-16 in 1 -2 hours

NP. Also another thing we do is I will attack a mob with a spread spell as they run up the higher person will throw argo on the group pulling them to him/her.
Then they both attach the group withthe larger EXP player taking the beating. nice XP this way.

we need some new, talkative people in EQ welcome aboard amariz

<-- Is talkative! Just haven't found many fun exploits yet :(

sweet thanks!

EQ2:trying to move up some levels this is how I went from level 12-16 in 1 -2 hours

Users who are viewing this thread

Back