• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - EQ won't launch while MQ is running - help? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
Pronouns
She/Her
EQ won't launch while MQ is running. I installed RG Launcher. In the launcher I installed Very Vanilla. Ran MacroQuest, the MQ icon in in the task bar. Attempted the launch EQ, it crashed and generated the attached crash log. Can anyone help with this?

Thanks

Please don't attach dmps, please just share the crash ID (dumps have the potential for having identifying information in them.

Please don't attach dmps, please just share the crash ID (dumps have the potential for having identifying information in them.
Will do. I assume the crash ID is the numbers after the underscore in the file name?

launch EQ normally without RG to make sure it is updated
Then close out of MQ and launch RG launcher to make sure it is fully updated
Thanks but I tried that. I was working on it all morning.

Will do. I assume the crash ID is the numbers after the underscore in the file name?
Crash ID is what pops up on the crash dialog, you can ctrl+c on the crash dialog and paste it in. I have your crash that you posted though. I haven't loaded symbols in a while from RG so it'll probably be a bit before I look at it.

Question - EQ won't launch while MQ is running - help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back