• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

EQ without MQ (1 Viewer)

Effico

RedCents
Hi Guys,

I`m wondering how many others, like me, just cannot be bothered to log in and play without MQ2.

Poll Inc.....

I still love it , i only play for raids anyday of the week anyway.

And to be honest , i havent used MQ2 in any shape or form since at least christmas

No doubt it'll pop back on sometime when i really need some tracking done :)

i still love EQ
when MQ2 is down i PL newbies, i raise skills without MQ2 it s not that painfull,
i talk with more people, i m playing as i was used to play in former days and wonder how it was possible to play without MQ2 :p
have fun all, it s just a game ;)

When MQ is down I miss the map the most, & pre-nerf PL'n my alts with MM's was nice. MQ is like a nitro bottle, you can slap one on a Pinto but are you really that much better off ?
MQ in the right hands makes a player better off... If you suck without MQ you prolly suck with it as well. It's not a game breaking utility - just enhances game play for most.

I'm with everyone else, the map is what I jones for. Everything else is nice, but w/o the map I'm blind. I'm like Kokkor, since the patch, I've created an SK and have been PL'ing her with my druid. MQ didn't change my PLing techniques at all.

Yes, the map. I went to a couple new zones last night to experiment/explore, but it sucks without the map!

Second, the item info. I can't tell if something is an LDoN item, what level it clicks, tribute value, where it drops, proc rate, resist adjust, etc., yuck. I don't wanna go back to the old days of performing arduous research on each and every item I am interested in.

Yeah I love the melee stick. I hate to box without it. Hell I hate fighting without it. ***Wife asks you something you turn to look at her and answer her question. You look back and the mob is halfway to china**** :mad:

EQ without MQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back