• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - EQ Veteran New to Boxing (1 Viewer)

c4n3

RedCents
50¢
Hey All --

I've been watching Doc Legendary's/Richardo's videos for Project Lazarus, and this feels like the perfect area to learn boxing. I'd love to learn from so many of the veterans that I play here, especially as the 25th anniversary kicks up and rumors of a new TLP server are due in June. Anything you can all recommend to me or point me to is greatly appreciated. <3

-C4n3

Welcome to RG c4n3!

Welcome To The Team GIF by MOODMAN

Always start here RG Video

Watch the vids Sic has created as they are your greatest source of information. I would even recommend watching them twice. Toon Movement - AutoGroup/AutoAccept/MQ2Yes - Basic Overview

How do you get to see and experience all of this you ask? You need to be a level 2 member. To do that you have 2 options. First, you can subscribe (paid method) or second, you can use Red Cents. What the heck is a Red Cent you ask? Red Cents can you help with your subscription and it's the currency this site uses. Contribute helpful information (post here) and others will give you red cents and each red cent you give others returns one to you. check it out! Red Cents

Time to subscribe to level 2 and begin a journey you won't regret. Lots of info and a super helpful community here to help when you get stuck.

Hey All --

I've been watching Doc Legendary's/Richardo's videos for Project Lazarus, and this feels like the perfect area to learn boxing. I'd love to learn from so many of the veterans that I play here, especially as the 25th anniversary kicks up and rumors of a new TLP server are due in June. Anything you can all recommend to me or point me to is greatly appreciated. <3

-C4n3
Welcome. So one distinction up-front…boxing is when you’re manually driving more than one toon…botting is when you’re automating (with external tools) some part of your experience.

I call that out because we discourage unsupervised botting…and highly encourage assisted boxing.

Some might day tomato…tomatoh…but the latter (unsupervised botting) tends to cause grief to regular gamers and our community.

Working 9 To 5 GIF by Jon Frickey

It's a good call out, and greatly appreciated for the tip. I'm only looking to be present and play, not any variation of AFK/etc farming.

IRL - EQ Veteran New to Boxing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back