• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Guide - EQ Membership Level Guide (1 Viewer)

HouseOfX

RedCents
490¢
This will be my first guide for New, Returning, and Current Players. I think a good place to start encompasses Membership levels, what you get with each, cost, etc. On that note....

MEMBERSHIP LEVEL: ALL ACCESS (PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS GOLD ACCOUNT)
• Premium benefits in all participating DGC games (March 2016 - Everquest, Everquest 2, DC Universe Online and Planetside 2)
• 10% off unlimited marketplace purchases*
• 500 Daybreak Cash Reward to claim each month
• Special membership promotions and offers throughout the year

• ALL ACCESS: EVERQUEST SPECIFIC PERKS
• Access to 1000's of Alternate Advancement Abilities
• Additional 6 character slots
• Full Access to all spell ranks
• Maximum amount of Loyalty Rewards
• Get 5 free Legends of Norrath trading card game packs per month ($15 Value + Loot)
• Full access to Mercenary Tiers
• Full access to in-game broker
• All housing and guilds halls allowed
• Access to Progression Servers
• Unlimited Chat channel access
• Full Guild Functionality
• Preferred Status with Customer Service

ALL ACCESS: WHAT DOES IT COST per 30 days?
Monthly Subscription 14.99 USD OR 1 KRONO
3 Month Subscription 12.99 USD*
6 Month Subscription 11.99 USD*
12 Month Subscription 9.99 USD*

Other Payment options include Daybreak Cash and Game Cards.

*3, 6, 12 month subscriptions are billed for that amount at the time of purchase; they will auto-renew.
***TIP: Best value is to fund with KRONO; these can often be purchased for other players and on-line brokers for less than 10 dollars. You can buy from Daybreak, but you will pay the highest price.

MEMBERSHIP LEVEL: SILVER ACCOUNT
• These accounts historically cost 5 USD per month; the ability to pay for this account type was removed; currently downgrades from All-Access (does not matter if paid in funds or Krono) change the account to Silver level

• SILVER: EVERQUEST SPECIFIC PERKS
• AA Auto-Grant capped at 1000; any AA earned as All-Access level is still usable
• 4 Character slots per server
• Scribe Rank I spells only ?Need to Verify ability to Cast higher rank spells post All-Access downgrade
• Mercenary Tier I only
• Restrictions to Chat, Customer Service

MEMBERSHIP LEVEL: FREE (GREEN) ACCOUNT
• AA Auto-Grant capped at 250
• 2 Character slots per server
• Scribe and Cast Rank I spells only
• Mercenary Tier I only
• Restrictions to Chat, Customer Service

PLEASE POST CORRECTIONS AND FEEDBACK. I will review and update.

Last edited:
Silver has 3 scenarios

1) if you have an old account that was all-access (unsure of the timeline) it may drop to silver if you cancel the all-access subscription payment
2) if you have a new account and are paying for all-access with a CC you will drop to free-to-play if you cancel the subscription
3) if you use a Krono for your all-access, you will drop to silver when the krono expires

I *think* but haven't really tried to prove, that silver / free-to-play are limited to scribing rank 1, if they already have it in their book they can use rank 2 / rank 3 they just can't add new ones. Again, not positive on this one.

16/Aug/15 10:07 PM
Description of Spell Rank Cap Increase in marketplace:
Category: General
This will grant you the ability to scribe and cast Rank II spells. This is a character specific unlock and applies ONLY to the character on which you buy this unlock. Note if you convert to gold, this will not be refunded, but if you revert back to free or silver, previously purchased cap increases will remain. (This item will NOT appear in your inventory, your account will be flagged on purchase)

Verified - 750 Station Cash to unlock

Last edited:
Guide - EQ Membership Level Guide

Users who are viewing this thread

Back