• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Bug - EQ Mac on pc trainer (1 Viewer)

Thanks for this!

How safe is running around with constant sow speed / gating at low levels on eqmac? Any sort of auto detection/banning?

Does anyone ever get banned on eqmac?

Does anyone ever get banned on eqmac?

I'd be interested to know this as well. I know SOE banned some account thieves in 2009, but those are the last bans to my knowledge.

Here's what I do know: SOE runs the server at a loss. GMs are a very rare sight. SOE tried to shut it down last year, but decided against it after the community blew up:
http://massively.joystiq.com/2012/0...uest-mac-dying-have-been-greatly-exaggerated/

I believe the only reason EQMac exists is because SOE doesn't want to piss off potential Everquest Next players.

Last edited:
detection/banning?

There is no auto detection. Banning will almost never happen. The only way is if a player reports you, and it could take weeks/months before you're actually banned.

The best practice is to do a /who check in a zone before you start doing a run speed modification. If someone sees you and asks whats going on. Immediately switch it back to normal speed and tell them you're lagging really bad. That's what I do anyways. On their end all they see is your character teleporting and moving intermediately.

With that being said, I have another present for everyone!

EQMac GM_walk! With this modification you can walk in the air and go as high up or down as you want and stay up there.

Download is temporarily down.

Last edited:
Hmm will have to try this out. Can mobs hit you while high in the air? Seems like there would be the opportunity to exploit geometry.

One more question and I'll jump in and give it a try! Anyone other than the original poster able to reasonably confirm the downloads are safe? IE I'm not going to get my account hacked a week later! Thanks!

I have been using it for a couple weeks messing around on eqmac. I still have not been able to get the warp portion of this to work but everything else does. With the speed hack I do not really care that much for the warp. Only down side is you can only use this with 1 account and I generally box when I play. But for free? Who can complain.

i have also been unsuccessful with the Warp feature on every version that has been posted so far. IMO the speed hack in most cases negates the need for the warp due to the super speed u can move across zones. The only thing i would use the warp for is dungeon and warping straight to a boss without having to worry about adds. The no stun is nice, lets you continue to move around, but NO CASTING for you pajama wearers. Enduring breath, works like a charm. Ultravision, i have not tested, all of my toons are DE. The new GM walk is OUTSTANDING!

My only gripe, which i wouldnt even call it a gripe because i absolutely love this program, is the fact that it only works on a single session. If there was a way to load a session for each box or even load a single session for all instances of EQ would be nice. I would always want them all on same speed and insta gate anyways.

As I remember, a person who tested the anti-stun hack with you said it was client-side only, which explains why casters can't cast, meaning stuns still affect tanks threat generation.

Kind of wish this wasn't so public got dumb asses warping and training guilds whilst they try to raid now

you can thank eqmacjunkie for that (kaerien)

img.gif

Im getting the error "Exception Processing Message 0xc0000135 Parameters 0x73585900 0x75385900 0x75385900 0x75385900" when I try to port to coordinates. I've DL'd the things you suggested to try to get it to work, any other ideas?

Still no luck unfortunately. Everything else works great though! Any ETA on GM walk download coming back up?

This hack is bad, you should all feel bad, and I'm very disappointed in everybody here for the events of late.

tumblr_mqvqfnR4Iw1rby04wo1_500.gif

Same thing as EQwerty. Latest redistributables installed and still get that message.

If you have an x86 install that. If not, install the x64 C++ redistributable package.

If that doesn't work, then install VS C++ 2010 as it will provide all the packages necessary. Don't forget to restart your machine after you install them!

My new version was going to have 30+ new hacks, but a few days ago eqmac was patched. When I get a chance to test it out I will see how much longer it will be till I can release this.

My new version was going to have 30+ new hacks, but a few days ago eqmac was patched. When I get a chance to test it out I will see how much longer it will be till I can release this.
It seems some offsets still work after the patch, not sure if all of them work. You should be able to update any offsets relatively easily I hope.

Just wondering - does this application let you choose which instance of eqgame.exe you wish to bind to?
A lot of people run multiple instances on the same PC, so it would be very useful to select which instance to bind to. Not sure if this is a feature you are working on

It seems some offsets still work after the patch, not sure if all of them work. You should be able to update any offsets relatively easily I hope.

Yup, almost all of them work! Certain exploits like "Use any guildmaster" or "bank at any NPC" no longer work.

Just wondering - does this application let you choose which instance of eqgame.exe you wish to bind to?
A lot of people run multiple instances on the same PC, so it would be very useful to select which instance to bind to. Not sure if this is a feature you are working on

No, it picks any program it detects first with the name eqgame. Maybe some day I might do that.

EQMACjunkie said:
to double tap on this, i would absolutely love to see the new eqgame.exe modified for GM Walk/Fly again
In the next version you will. You can actually select it as an option without using a modified eqgame.exe file.

- - - Updated - - -

5.2 has been released offering lots of new hacks. Available to level 2 members.

Bug - EQ Mac on pc trainer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back