• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - EQ Chat channels (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,020¢
Good Morning Everyone;

I tried searching the forums to find an answer to this, but couldn't seem to.

Does anyone know what file in the eq folder stores the /autojoin channels?

All my char always join a bunch of dead channels from an old guild I was in years ago. I have tried going through the char and changing it in game by doing the /autojoin xxx xxx thing.... yet it never saves the file, and when I log in the next day.... I'm back in the old channels.
So I figured it's just not saving for some reason. Thinking if I just edit the actual EQ file it might finally work.

Thanks for all your help in advance.

Jarlentor

Good Morning Everyone;

I tried searching the forums to find an answer to this, but couldn't seem to.

Does anyone know what file in the eq folder stores the /autojoin channels?

All my char always join a bunch of dead channels from an old guild I was in years ago. I have tried going through the char and changing it in game by doing the /autojoin xxx xxx thing.... yet it never saves the file, and when I log in the next day.... I'm back in the old channels.
So I figured it's just not saving for some reason. Thinking if I just edit the actual EQ file it might finally work.

Thanks for all your help in advance.

Jarlentor
To edit your autojoin channels via the ini file

• Go to your EverQuest folder, and open the UI_charactername_server.ini file.

Question - EQ Chat channels

Users who are viewing this thread

Back