• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Empires of Kunark Expansion Items (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,464¢
$29.99 for Standard, $64.99 for the 'Additional' --Yikes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[IMG]

Limited Time bundles are now available in the Marketplace!
Three bundles of Empires of Kunark expansion items have been added to the marketplace today! We’ve got illusions, mounts, familiars, a painting, and more. Keep reading to find the best bundle, or bundles, for you.

[IMG]

Guise of the Combine Illusion and Painting: Empire of Kunark
Empires of Kunark Standard Items Bundle:
  • Drogan Goblin Familiar - A Drogan goblin, tired of mining, that will aid you in your adventures with its scaling damage bonus and damage shield mitigation abilities.
  • Ganak Monument - A massive monument to Emperor Ganak that is placeable in yards, guild yards, houses and guild halls.
  • Painting: Empire of Kunark - A painted collage of the competing Kunark empires to decorate the walls of your house.
  • Armored Frontier Rhinoceros Saddle - A tough, armored rhino mount usable at level 1!
  • Ancient Iksar Translocator Stone - A personal teleport item for quick travel to the Frontier Mountains.
[IMG]

Armored Frontier Rhinoceros, Succulent Familiar, Drogan Goblin Familiar, and Queen Velazul’s Sokokar​

Empires of Kunark Additional Items Bundle:
  • Guise of the Combine - An illusion of a traditional Combine armor set.
  • Succulent Familiar - A prickly cactus familiar that will help you with its scaling damage shield ability.
  • Bridle of Queen Velazul’s Sokokar - A sokokar mount bred by the Queen herself that is usable at level 1!
  • Contract of the Pawbuster - A savage Drolvarg mercenary to aid you in your travels.
  • Ancient Iksar Translocator Statue - An item that can be placed in a house or guild hall and used as a teleport to the Frontier Mountains.
  • Duffel of the Di`Zok - A 40-slot bag.
[IMG]

Pawbuster
Empires of Kunark Special Items Bundle (Agnarr-Only)
  • Guise of the Combine - An illusion of a traditional Combine armor set.​
  • Drogan Goblin Familiar - A Drogan goblin, tired of mining, that will aid you in your adventures with its scaling damage bonus and damage shield mitigation abilities.​
  • Succulent Familiar - A prickly cactus familiar that will help you with its scaling damage shield ability.​
  • Bridle of Queen Velazul’s Sokokar - A sokokar mount bred by the Queen herself that is usable at level 1!​
  • Armored Frontier Rhinoceros Saddle - A tough, armored rhino mount usable at level 1!​
  • Duffel of the Di`Zok - A 40-slot bag.​
You can look back on our previous article about the Empires of Kunark here and be sure to check out the YouTube Stream and Trailer videos.

There is no better time to spruce up your home, your adventures, and your ride! Hurry, because these bundles are only available on live servers until September 6, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. PDT. These items will be available on progression servers once Empires of Kunark unlocks and until the next expansion unlocks.

Follow us on our socials and never miss a thing related to EverQuest! Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Discord.

Thanks for posting this info, I wanted to start snagging portal clickies in the event My guild dies out. Having them has been a true time saver. I'll pop into the marketplace now.

Thanks for posting this info, I wanted to start snagging portal clickies in the event My guild dies out. Having them has been a true time saver. I'll pop into the marketplace now.
I want it too but need to pass for the moment finances of course, I do play as you were saying, no guild, just me. My playstyle is odd hours, I have kids, etc so can't jump on raid and socialize, so getting the ports is nice when I can. I have a few along my GH, buy the baz ones when I can. I don;t like the price of almost double expansion, I do wish they would look at that and lower it for 'extra' stuff. I was a dummy on the last one and forgot to buy it for illusion for the Broken Mirror skellies. I'll have to wait for xxx years for it to come back now, gah. 🤯

News - Empires of Kunark Expansion Items

Users who are viewing this thread

Back