• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Movie - El Senor De Los Anillos (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,808¢
The Lord Of The Rings.

My girlfriend and I were visiting her parents like 20 years ago and guess what was opening at the theater while we were there? I bet you got it in One guess. Of course we had to see Lord Of The Rings. We knew it was going to be in English with Spanish subtitles but we never excepted the next part. As most of you nerds already know by heart the main character is Frodo Baggins. But the subtitles changes his last name to Bolson which in Spanish means large bag but in slang means really huge pair of testicles. So the crowd busts into laughter everytime they read bolson! Then it happens a cave troll attacks Frodo and stabs him with a spear. But Frrodo is saved by his Mithril armor. The Dwarf Gimli says to Frodo Frodo Baggins you are full of surprises. Of course the Spanish subtitles read Frodo your huge nutsac is full of surprises!!! The crowd was rolling on the floor laughing.

The Lord Of The Rings.

My girlfriend and I were visiting her parents like 20 years ago and guess what was opening at the theater while we were there? I bet you got it in One guess. Of course we had to see Lord Of The Rings. We knew it was going to be in English with Spanish subtitles but we never excepted the next part. As most of you nerds already know by heart the main character is Frodo Baggins. But the subtitles changes his last name to Bolson which in Spanish means large bag but in slang means really huge pair of testicles. So the crowd busts into laughter everytime they read bolson! Then it happens a cave troll attacks Frodo and stabs him with a spear. But Frrodo is saved by his Mithril armor. The Dwarf Gimli says to Frodo Frodo Baggins you are full of surprises. Of course the Spanish subtitles read Frodo your huge nutsac is full of surprises!!! The crowd was rolling on the floor laughing.
I ran out of RedCent, this was great, thank you for the laugh!! My wife and I like to watch Netflix that way sometimes for that type stuff. Love this!

Movie - El Senor De Los Anillos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back