• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

efreeti death visage? (1 Viewer)

shadowman33

RedCents
70¢
anyone have any info on this yet? I saw somone in pok link it. It is an All/All mask with decent stats, but has a -2 regen and -2 mana regen. I only want it for the clickie Spectre Illusion.

Can't seem to find info anywhere, not even Lucy has it.

Its from the line of quests from Noble Sivrn in Jewel of Atiiki. You can look him up on Allakhazam. After you've finished the line of quests you need to collect all of the Platinum Efreeti armor (except for the Pauldrons, which is a drop from a named). You can collect this armor beforehand though. After you have the armor you need to do the Game of Order again, except this time order the Efreetis like this:

K M F -
I L O A
N E C H
D B J G

The top is north, the left is west, etc.

Then hail the sphinx and tell her that you are finished. An efreeti whose name starts with P will spawn. Hail him with all of the armor equipped and he will give you the mask.

Have fun :)

EDIT: Looks like the quest is posted on Allakhazam now. http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=4142

efreeti death visage?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back