• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Efreeti Boots Evolution (1 Viewer)

RedCents
428¢
I've got a pair of the platinum gem studded efreeti boots on my Necro, and it says to get the final evolution I need to be "a completionist of the Burning Lands". I assume this means I need all achievements, including Vanquisher and Conqueror - can anyone confirm?

Solution
I've got a pair of the platinum gem studded efreeti boots on my Necro, and it says to get the final evolution I need to be "a completionist of the Burning Lands". I assume this means I need all achievements, including Vanquisher and Conqueror - can anyone confirm?
yeah all achievements for TBL

> Sancus <RoI> Chase item Writeup < "Rank 6 (Diamond/Rhodium): Requires completing every achievement in TBL."

> ZoyWiki (ex-eq dev) Chase item info with 18/19 info < "The sixth and final level is another achievement unlock, that being every TBL achievement, including raids."

Each item has five versions as listed:

• Rank 1 (Torn): Rare item drop from group content. Has ~RoS T2 group stats and 1 Type 18...
yeah all achievements for TBL

> Sancus <RoI> Chase item Writeup < "Rank 6 (Diamond/Rhodium): Requires completing every achievement in TBL."

> ZoyWiki (ex-eq dev) Chase item info with 18/19 info < "The sixth and final level is another achievement unlock, that being every TBL achievement, including raids."

Each item has five versions as listed:

• Rank 1 (Torn): Rare item drop from group content. Has ~RoS T2 group stats and 1 Type 18 slot.
  • Rank 2 (Silver): Requires a normal evolution via killing certain mob types (in TBL) AND requires aforementioned achievements to receive rank 2. Has ~TBL Group TS stats and 1 Type 18 slot.
  • Rank 3 (Gold): Normal evolution via killing certain mob types. Has ~RoS Raid stats and 2 Type 18 slots.
  • Rank 4 (Platinum): Normal evolution via killing certain mob types Has ~TBL Raid TS stats and 3 Type 18 slots.
  • Rank 5 (Gem-Studded): Normal evolution via killing certain mob types. Has stats exceeding that of raid gear, 1 Type 18 slot, and 2 Type 19 slots.
  • Rank 6 (Diamond/Rhodium): Requires completing every achievement in TBL. Has stats slightly higher than Rank 5, 1 Type 18 slot, and 2 Type 19 slots.

Solution
Question - Efreeti Boots Evolution

Users who are viewing this thread

Back