• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Easiest way to make platinum Firiona Vie (1 Viewer)

RedCents
10¢
Hi everyone,

Same old story as a lot of you in here, I used to play in the early 2000's and fondly remembered eq from time to time. So...i figured I'd come back! I decided to use MQ2 and Kissassist to run 4 charecters (maining the tank). I'm having a great time and it's good to be back.

However, grinding for money is fruitless for the most part, especially sharing the money between my group. So I thought I'd ask you guys for help.

1.) I don't mind grinding but I don't want to spend 2 hours to make 5 pp, any recommendations for a places with good drops at low level? Right now my group is lvl 10 1 war 1 cle 1 nec and 1 mag.

2.) I'm not against buying pp, anyone know of any safe reliable places to do it? I saw a bunch on google, but Idk how safe it is. Thanks!

If you have a gold account hire a journeyman tank merc and just slaughter. You will get defiant gear drops. Don't waste ya money on twink gear you will out level it. Merc can power level you till like 60+ message me a toon name ill shoot you some items!

Hi everyone,

Same old story as a lot of you in here, I used to play in the early 2000's and fondly remembered eq from time to time. So...i figured I'd come back! I decided to use MQ2 and Kissassist to run 4 charecters (maining the tank). I'm having a great time and it's good to be back.

However, grinding for money is fruitless for the most part, especially sharing the money between my group. So I thought I'd ask you guys for help.

1.) I don't mind grinding but I don't want to spend 2 hours to make 5 pp, any recommendations for a places with good drops at low level? Right now my group is lvl 10 1 war 1 cle 1 nec and 1 mag.

2.) I'm not against buying pp, anyone know of any safe reliable places to do it? I saw a bunch on google, but Idk how safe it is. Thanks!
Welcome Back Rhendrock!

Check out ECTUNNEL which is a trusted site of redguides run by admin @Coinstop

Many folks try and do the "krono shuffle" type of thing - buy a couple krono and then sell for plat in game to then gear up and then farm to then make plat to sell for krono lol

If you're not farming super high end stuff, there is still tons of plat to be made farming diamonds/blue diamonds.

The Grounds is very popular with a very fast respawn rate and is very easy for a 105 ftp toon to keep that place churning out the diamonds

If you are purely looking for plat and not for xp/loot - you want to kill as many mobs as possible that can drop the items you're looking for - even zones like PoF is good for diamonds and sellable gems.

A good amount of collectibles fetch 100k+ prices, especially from CoTF onwards due to the TBL "Chase" FF loots evolving due to completing all of the collections from CoTF - RoS expansion. so if you see a glowing orb - click it and sell it!

Putting up a bazaar toon is huge too when you're not going to be online - you'd be really surprised things people buy - ESPECIALLY tradeskill items

I've sold TONS of ethernere essence over the past few months in the bazaar

you said lvl 10 - whoops

I agree about Crowd control - the game is still very much "Tank/Heal/CC" holy trinity oriented - since you have a mage and enchanter would fit very well - in case you could just *add* an enchanter and 5box =D, then a wizard, or bst and you'd have a sweet group

An easy way to make enough for spells at low levels is to sell things on /barter. You can alt+shift left click an item in your inventory, and it will search for buyers of it. You can sell to them from any zone, no need to go the bazaar.

Alternatively 1 Krono sold for pp would get you enough to buy all your spells through 110, plus gear upgrades as you need them, for all your chars. Defiant gear is the way to go, search bazaar for it. There's a vendor in pok for the jewelry slots, can't recall the name.

Some good info here too: https://www.redguides.com/community/threads/new-returning-players-guide-to-everquest-live.25738/

If you have a gold account hire a journeyman tank merc and just slaughter. You will get defiant gear drops. Don't waste ya money on twink gear you will out level it. Merc can power level you till like 60+ message me a toon name ill shoot you some items!

My primary toon is Misslashy (I made the names super simple for ease of jumping between accounts lol)

you said lvl 10 - whoops

I agree about Crowd control - the game is still very much "Tank/Heal/CC" holy trinity oriented - since you have a mage and enchanter would fit very well - in case you could just *add* an enchanter and 5box =D, then a wizard, or bst and you'd have a sweet group

Well my computer runs 4 without trouble, I probably could jump to 5, I do know 6 was getting a little laggy but I really do want a chanter. I'm kind of crazy about equal progression though lol I'd have to lvl it up to 10 before I'd let it in my bot squad

Question - Easiest way to make platinum Firiona Vie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back