• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Duplication (1 Viewer)

cintatrushot

RedCents
Does anyone know of a way to duplicate items/plat? or if there is an account key generator? i know there have been ways in the past, but im wondering if there are any that are working nowadays, thanks.

yes, there is currently a way to duplicate items. as of this morning, SOE was made aware and is investigating.

No, I don't have the details of how.

grog said:
yes, there is currently a way to duplicate items. as of this morning, SOE was made aware and is investigating.

No, I don't have the details of how.

Just out of curiosity, where did you get this information?

cronic

Yes there was a way to dup your money and stuff. Me and a friend did it and made 5 mil plat but soe caught on and on our 4 attempt they would not give us the char with anything on it :mad:

i dunno but my friend swore he knew a way to dupe items, he said put any item in the shared bank (if lore, get it with another char) then get another of the same item and put that in the shared bank with the other item then get another item (or you can just get 2 instead). now there are 2 ways for this to be done. the first is if you only have 1 item in shared bank and another of the same item and take the item out of the bank and u have 4 or if you do it with 2 in the bank you'll end up with 6 but as you all know this wont actually work

Duplication

Users who are viewing this thread

Back