• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Drunken circle info needed. (1 Viewer)

IamBigDaddy

RedCents
80¢
If I am running a drunken circle with a 90 radius will my anchor change from be hit/stunned or will the anchor slowly move anyway? In other words if I start running a drunken circle in a room with no obstacles except mobs can I be confident that I will be running the same circle in 24 hours?

Thx, I do not care if stun stops me from running since I have a full group of bots for dps and heals. My Pally will take aggro pretty quickly and if occasionally he does not my clr can keep the brd healthy where I am planning on using this.

IamBigDaddy said:
Thx, I do not care if stun stops me from running since I have a full group of bots for dps and heals. My Pally will take aggro pretty quickly and if occasionally he does not my clr can keep the brd healthy where I am planning on using this.

The problem is if you stop for any reason the /circle portion of Mq2moveutils gets bugged. (Or at least every friggen version i've found/compiled does). What happens for me is I can do one circle, but when I go to start another I just spin in place. Only way to fix it is to unload then reload Mq2moveutils.

Drunken circle info needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back