• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Drunk Circles ? (1 Viewer)

Druid

RedCents
50¢
I've heard there is a plugin that runs "drunk" circles... non-perfect circles, in other words... that are nearly impossible to detect.

Anybody have any leads to this?

It would be fairly easy to code something like this, but I don't have the time. :(

All you would have to do is add an /ellipse command to MQ2MoveUtils to use instead of /circle. It would work in much the same way a Spirograph does, just using a formula that produces an ellipse instead of a circle, and constantly changing its root to another point the same distance from the center point you define when you start the /ellipse command. You would essentially be making the same pattern in your run as a spirograph makes on paper. This would almost certainly be undetectable, and now that I think about it, would be like god mode for dueling or pvp... :eek:

If someone codes this, at least give me credit for the damn idea, ok? ;)

-CodeCaster

MQ2Moveutils.ini....................

Rich (BB code):
[Defaults]
AutoPause=on
BreakOnWarp=on
BreakDist=250.0
BreakOnGate=on
Verbosity=1
stuckDist=0.8
turnDirection=10.0
stuckCheck=5
StuckLogic=off

That bottom line there, StuckLogic.
It acts as obsticle avoidance.
default setting is on, turn it off and no more gimped circles. I posted this already a few times, and do so every patch.
if you do not have a mq2moveutils.ini, open a notepad, copy and past the text I have placed within code tags into that file, then use save as, and save name it this exactly, MQ2Moveutils.ini

I won't be here to remind folks of this for much longer, my Redguides subscription is up tonight, or maybe it was the end of november.....*shrug*
Either way, try to keep this info handy for anyone who asks in the future while I am gone.
I know I kick myself when I forget this, and I have to remind folks every patch :P

yeah I was really tired when I posted that reply, had been up for 2 days working on a project for school. :)

moveutils used to have a command for running drunken circles, but it still ran perfect circles unless you tapped a left or right arrow key..... I don't think they have that anymore.

Could you post it TP? My dad was running his Bard in PoNightmare last night, and a GM sent him a tell saying 'nice perfect circles you are running' then my dad /q'd lol. imperfect circles would be a godsend for those of use who kite in open areas...

Drunk Circles ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back