• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Guide - Drop invis and levitation with 1 click. (1 Viewer)

RedCents
4,570¢
I like to travel with some levi and invis so I am often clicking it off one by one once I settle down. There is already a command that removes all invis from your characters which really helps, and I also found a command that can remove a buff, so you can just add whichever levi spells you use, and you can remove everything with 1 click. Here is my button:

(bcga tells your whole group)

/bcga //makemevisible
/bcga //removebuff Group Perfected Levitation
/bcga //removebuff Shauri's Levitation
/bcga //removebuff Summon Improved Familiar

p.s. the last one removes a Wizzy's familiar but leaves the buff intact. I usually leave the familiar because I wonder if it might add an extra number to the Of The Many line of spells. But most people might like to remove it so he isn't always flapping about in your face.

I like to travel with some levi and invis so I am often clicking it off one by one once I settle down. There is already a command that removes all invis from your characters which really helps, and I also found a command that can remove a buff, so you can just add whichever levi spells you use, and you can remove everything with 1 click. Here is my button:

(bcga tells your whole group)

/bcga //makemevisible
/bcga //removebuff Group Perfected Levitation
/bcga //removebuff Shauri's Levitation
/bcga //removebuff Summon Improved Familiar

p.s. the last one removes a Wizzy's familiar but leaves the buff intact. I usually leave the familiar because I wonder if it might add an extra number to the Of The Many line of spells. But most people might like to remove it so he isn't always flapping about in your face.

Thanks! This one is going in my OneNote repository of neat MQ2 tricks!

Guide - Drop invis and levitation with 1 click.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back