• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - DPS top (1 Viewer)

there are a lot of variables that go into that. asking in a vacuum isn't super useful - because a toon with adps from group members could do less damage on their own, but excel higher with the right adps.

rogues are very strong right now because a lot of humanoid mobs
rangers are very strong right now because of the same reason
zerkers can faceroll mobs that can do stupid damage with little downtime
mages are really stronk right now as well

So I have almost every class to 110+ my 3 main accounts are 120 sk sham and zerker. Looking to add atleast 1 or 2 more with ToL.
I am honestly sick of farming hdex augs but if one class really out shines another I can farm another set out.

So I have almost every class to 110+ my 3 main accounts are 120 sk sham and zerker. Looking to add atleast 1 or 2 more with ToL.
I am honestly sick of farming hdex augs but if one class really out shines another I can farm another set out.
well you're hurting the full team there without a bard, but if you want *just* dps toon, zerk, rog, bst, or rng would be fine with that squad.

strongly encourage a bard

Bard might not be sexy dps on the meter but their adps is the sauce. As for top DPS this expansion I’d say rogue. Even without humanoid, he still ends up at the top and both my zerk and org are similarly geared with max aa receiving the same buffs. With humanoid, there’s no contest.

Honestly with SK/Shm/Zerker, your best option is bard, their indv dps is low, but the ADPS it will do will be immensive for the other guys,
or if you honesntly dont want to farm anymore Hdex augs,
Mage atm is a solid choice also has a one of the class plugins,

SK/Shm/Mag/Ber would work, then you could go along caster rouite with like Necro antoher mage, etc with a Chanter

or even if you wanted go with a Bard down the line for the Melee buffs Bard move speed
it sychs with mage very well esp with the pet + nukes
apolgise for any bad grammer or spelling

If you were adding one probably bst would be my choice. Their adps support (zerks are takers not givers) and self dps are really good. If I was fleshing out the rest in the current environment brd/bst then rog or rng. Advantages of the rog are runs on a cwtn plugin, advantage of rng is more adps and strong dps. Both get the humanoid advantage.

Question - DPS top

Users who are viewing this thread

Back