• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - DPS Question (1 Viewer)

freeferli

RedCents
831¢
What kind of DPS should I expect with a level 70 group using Kissassist.
Most of my DPS are getting around 130-160 DPS, and my tank is around 100 DPS.

I am using the almarsguides Kissassist files.
I have not been getting many AAs because I do not know what to focus on.
Mostly I am just not sure if I should be getting in the 500dps or if this is normal.

My guys are all free to play, so is there a recommendation on what I should spend my AAs on?
I feel like the suggestions that I have seen assume you are paying.

What kind of DPS should I expect with a level 70 group using Kissassist.
Most of my DPS are getting around 130-160 DPS, and my tank is around 100 DPS.

I am using the almarsguides Kissassist files.
I have not been getting many AAs because I do not know what to focus on.
Mostly I am just not sure if I should be getting in the 500dps or if this is normal.

My guys are all free to play, so is there a recommendation on what I should spend my AAs on?
I feel like the suggestions that I have seen assume you are paying.

The allmar guide .inis are verrrry baseline, and frequently missing many spells and such - I look at them is a starter - so you might want to check what dps is in there and modify it a little bit

I'm not sure the dps number, but EQ is all math - crack the math and you win - Gear helps out a ton with crackin that math --- at lvl 75 (assuming you're on live/test) you can get the TBM scaled gear, which should give you some nice stats and augs (like 5 augs with heroic stats) Heroic stats give huge dps --- like hdex for your melee for example.

TBM = The broken mirror? I thought that was a lvl 105 expansion?
Is there a link to how to get this gear? I have not heard of this, is it no trade?
I was assuming that the defiant gear was pretty much the best, then I was going to farm named mobs in the Ferrot when I got to 90 to get that gear.

Also is there a better set of ini files for each class that you would recommend? or where do I look?
Or is this something that you just need to do yourself?

Is there a link to how to get this gear? I have not heard of this, is it no trade?
I was assuming that the defiant gear was pretty much the best, then I was going to farm named mobs in the Ferrot when I got to 90 to get that gear.
TBM Gear

The gear is 70req 75 rec but "grows* in level based on the augments you put in it

Also is there a better set of ini files for each class that you would recommend? or where do I look?
Or is this something that you just need to do yourself?

We have the .ini repository but people cruise through the lower lvls so fast the resources are a bit thin

Question - DPS Question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back